And here's why.
The NDP Platform: It's not your fault. It's the people with money who oppress you (big corporations, big banks). Fairness says, be taxed oh yee with money! Hand it over to us and we will give families a break. After-all, it's our job to simulate the economy, build families and create program after program.
If we lived our lives consistent with NDP policy, we would be train-wrecks.
Vote in the manner you live:
- personal responsibility/family responsibility
- coveting other's property is wrong; work hard and meet your own needs
- stop looking to the government to fill every need
- hard work produces good results, which we can own and enjoy
- love and compassion towards others, with our money, is our choice: it makes a big impact and is incredibly efficient.
The rise of socialist support (see link) ought to stir serious discussion and call out serious concerns!
NDP Edges Up As Liberals Slide For 2nd Day
Peace and Love.